Tuesday, August 22, 2006

JDate Freaks



I am on JDate for the same reason as Friendster; boredom. I haven't actually been on a Jdate in three years, as the last guy was a burn victim crossed with The Swamp Thing and it scarred me for years to come. This is by far the most bizarre email I've received lately and the picture is the kicker.
Date:
08/18/2006 03:58 PM

Subject:
Hi

Message:
Hi, I like your profile and picture

I think we have allot in common.

So what are you doing tonight tomorrow and in the next 50 years?

Would you like to meet for a date?
How about a prefect first date?
I will love to cook for us a romantic dinner with red wine? (I am good cook)


Your future husband...
Ronny
P.S
What make and color was your first car? Do you remember?
Please send me your number and i will call